As of May 25, 2018, all entities processing personal data are required to apply the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”).
DoxyChain respects Users' right to privacy and states that it makes every effort not to collect any data except that which is necessary for the proper functioning of DoxyChain Service or that which collection is intended to enhance the usefulness of the DoxyChain Service.
In the interest of the security of your personal information, we have implemented procedures to prevent breaches of security and comply with applicable law, including but not limited to:
The Administrator attaches the utmost importance to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal data within the DoxyChain Service and selects and applies technical and organizational measures with the utmost care to ensure their adequate protection. DoxyChain protects your personal data against unauthorized access, loss, destruction or unauthorized modification, as well as against processing in violation of applicable laws.
Thus, we process your data for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
In order to enter into and perform the contract entered into with you or the Customer on whose behalf or for whose benefit you use the DoxyChain Service and thereby provide the services on the DoxyChain Service, we require you to provide the following personal data:
DoxyChain may also acquire the following categories of data:
website or through an advertisement), the pages visited on our website, your browser type (language and software version), browser add-ons, device ID and features, device type and version, operating system.
The recipients of your personal data may be:
As we deem appropriate, we will attempt to notify you of lawful requests for your data, unless prohibited by law or decision court or if the request is urgent. We may challenge such requests if we believe they are overly broad, vague or unlawful.
Processing period. We process your data for as long as you use the DoxyChain Service. If you stop using our services without requesting that we delete your data, we will keep it until your account on the DoxyChain Service is terminated.
Retention Period. If you choose to terminate your account, all of your Data held by DoxyChain will be deleted, except for Data needed for DoxyChain to comply with its legal obligations under the law and to meet statutory limitation periods. The Data will not be deleted, but only minimized to the extent necessary. The Data will be stored no longer than until the end of the calendar year in which the longest limitation period for potential claims under civil contractual or tort liability related to the cooperation within the DoxyChain Service expires, as permitted under applicable law.
Withdrawal of consent. You may withdraw your consent – in cases requiring your consent to processing – for future processing at any time. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal. In certain cases, we may continue to process your data after you have withdrawn your consent if we have another legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to specific processing activities.
Right of Access. You have the right to obtain (i) confirmation as to whether we are processing your data and, if so, (ii) more detailed information about that data. Such more detailed information includes, but is not limited to, the purposes of the processing, the categories of Data, the potential recipients or the period of storage.
Right to rectification. You have the right to have inaccurate Data concerning you rectified by us. If the Data we are processing is incorrect, we will correct it without undue delay and notify you of such corrections. Note: (i) you can correct your Data in the settings.
Right to erasure. You have the right to delete the Data that we hold about you. If you choose to do so, please go to your account settings in the System. Deletion of Data may limit or prevent your use of the System.
Right to data portability. You have the right: (i) to receive a copy of your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and (ii) to have that Data transferred to another Data Controller without hindrance from us.
Right to object. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of Data based on our legitimate interest. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. You also have the right to object to the processing of Data for marketing purposes.
Right to Restrict Processing. You have the right to restrict our processing of your Data in the following cases:
Exercise of Your Rights. In order to exercise your rights as well as if you have any questions about the Administrator's privacy practices and processing of your Personal Data, please contact us as follows:
Please note, however, that each such request, demand or objection will be previously verified by us in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. These rights are not absolute, the regulations provide for exceptions to their application.
Right to lodge a complaint. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to entities that meet an adequate level of protection, by:
Your personal data will be processed by automated means (including profiling), however this will not produce any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affect you.
§ 1 Definitions
Definition of expressions used in the T&Cs:
1. Administrator – DoxyChain limited liability company with registered office in Warsaw, address: ul. Żelazna 59, 00-848 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS 0000805663, NIP: 7010946739, REGON: 384458655.
2. DoxyChain – a technological tool, within the framework of which an electronic service is provided by the Administrator, available on the website ⦁ www.doxychain.com⦁ under the conditions provided in this Terms and Conditions.
3. Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of services electronically, governing the use of the DoxyChain platform, the content of which is available on the website at ⦁ www.doxychain.com.
4. Identity verification (KYC) – a two-level process of authenticating the identity of an individual registering on the DoxyChain platform. Registration and authentication using the email address and phone number, assigned to that individual, take place simultaneously under the terms of the Terms and Conditions.
5. User – a natural person who is at least 18 years of age and has full legal capacity under the applicable law, registered on the DoxyChain service after successful identity verification (KYC) and performing factual or legal actions on the DoxyChain service on behalf of himself or on behalf of the Organization under the conditions provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Organization – both a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person and to which a separate law grants legal capacity, performing business activities, as well as a legal person that is not an entrepreneur, if they have a Customer Account with DoxyChain and use services provided by the Administrator within the DoxyChain service for commercial purposes (professional or as part of business activities) or non-commercial purposes (statutory or resulting from the law), under the terms provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
8. Customer Account – Customer's administrative and information panel, including information provided by the Customer in the course of Registration, as well as information about the activity of the Customer and Users added to this Account. The Account enables full use of the services provided within the DoxyChain platform. The Customer's Account collects and stores the Customer's data, the list of Users authorized to participate in the workflow (including making statements on behalf of the Customer), the activity history of the Customer and the End Users assigned to the Customer within DoxyChain, data on orders placed by the Organization for paid services and their current billing.
9. End User – a User who has been assigned by the Customer to his/her Customer Account on DoxyChain and within the framework of the User account created exclusively for this purpose, the End User acts in the name and on behalf of the Customer, performing factual or legal actions within the scope of the rights assigned to him/her by the Customer.
10. Workspace – workgroups created by the Customer within the Customer's Account, to which the Customer assigns Users and grants them appropriate rights within his/her Account on the DoxyChain service.
11. Price List – Appendix No. 1 to these Terms and Conditions, constituting an integral part thereof and containing a detailed list of chargeable services together with their prices and a breakdown of other fees within DoxyChain.
12. File – an ordered set of data of finite length, having a number of attributes and constituting an operational whole.
13. Document – shall mean any content stored in electronic form, entered into the DoxyChain service by the Customer, which constitutes a separate meaningful whole, expressed and preserved in one of the file formats permitted by DoxyChain (PDF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, ZIP, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX), which can be unambiguously read multiple times, sent and saved, the creation of which can be associated with the time, place and circumstances of its creation, and which is protected against uncontrolled modification.
14. GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU. L. of 2016 No. 119, p. 1 as amended).
15. Personal data – shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person.
§ 2 General provisions
1. The Terms and Conditions define the terms and conditions for the provision of electronic services by the Administrator within the DoxyChain service. Terms and Conditions are a legally binding agreement between the Customer and the Administrator.
2. The use of the DoxyChain platform requires Users to have a teleinformation system that meets at least the following technical requirements:
a) access to the Internet;
b) possibility of using a web browser, the settings of which, in the case of the intention to use an encrypted site when logging into DoxyChain, should enable the handling encrypted connection;
c) the ability to use software that makes it possible to read files sent by persons with whom the User communicates via DoxyChain in various formats;
d) having access to e-mail, the address of which was provided during the Registration or updating the Account;
e) having access to a telephone number provided during the Registration or Account update.
3. The use of certain functionalities of the DoxyChain system may require additional conditions, in particular in the case of using advanced electronic solutions.
4. Both the Customer and the End User using DoxyChain are obliged to refrain from any activities of an unlawful, illegal nature, contrary to good morals and principles of social coexistence, and in particular from:
a) using DoxyChain directly or indirectly for an unlawful purpose or to violate the law,
b) use DoxyChain in a manner contrary to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, good morality or generally accepted principles of using the Internet,
c) use DoxyChain in a manner infringing the Administrator's rights, other Users or third parties, in particular by providing false or third-party data, impersonating other entities or misusing their authorizations,
d) supplying DoxyChain with data causing disruption to its operation, overloading its IT systems or unauthorised modification of its rights.
5. Customers (including the Customer Account Administrator) and End Users shall have access to and control over their Accounts. To ensure that they have control over their Accounts and to prevent their Accounts from being taken over by unauthorised persons, they should not disclose their password or details of their chosen payment method to anyone. Customers are responsible for keeping their Account information up to date and correct.
6. The Administrator reserves the right to close or suspend a Customer's Account and/or End User's Account when required to do so to protect the Customer, the User End User, or DoxyChain from the consequences of identity theft or other illegal activity.
7. Customers (including Customer Account Administrators) and End Users agree to use the DoxyChain Service, including all related services and features, in accordance with the applicable rules provided in these Terms and Conditions and the law, while also complying with any other applicable restrictions on the use of the DoxyChain Service and the services provided thereunder. In addition, Customers (including Organization Account Administrators) and End Users agree not to upload, post, email or transmit any material that may disrupt, inhibit or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the DoxyChain Service, such as viruses or other computer code, files or programs. In the event that a Customer (including the Organization Account Administrator), or End User violates these Terms of Service or makes unlawful use of the DoxyChain Service, the Administrator reserves the right to disable or restrict such Customer, User and/or End User's access to the DoxyChain Service.
8. Customers (including the Customer Account Administrator) and End Users may not use their Accounts in a manner inconsistent with the nature and purpose of the services provided by the Administrator under DoxyChain and in a manner that interferes with the use of these services.
10. Any aggregation and processing of data and other information available in DoxyChain for the purpose of their further provision to third parties within the framework of other Internet services, as well as outside the Internet, is prohibited. It is also prohibited to use DoxyChain markings, including distinctive graphic elements, without the Administrator's consent.
§ 3 Registration and verification of identity (KYC) with DoxyChain
I. Registration and identity verification (KYC) on DoxyChain
1. In order to use the services provided by the Administrator on DoxyChain service, a prior two- step registration and identity verification on DoxyChain is required. In order to complete Registration, the User must complete the electronic form available on DoxyChain, including entering the individual email address with which the User will log in to their individual Account on DoxyChain, and read and accept these Terms and Conditions. The Administrator then sends an activation link to the email address provided, which is necessary for the further Registration process. The User confirms his/her identity and willingness to register with DoxyChain by clicking on the activation link referring him/her to DoxyChain. After opening the activation link, the User enters an individual cell phone number, to which he/she receives a verification code that he/she will have to enter into DoxyChain. As a final registration step, the User is asked to create an (individual) password with which the User will then log on to the DoxyChain service.
2. After properly completing all the steps of registration, the user receives access to a customer account created for him, which he can manage on his own.
3. The user by registering voluntarily joins the DoxyChain and declares that the data contained in the registration form relate to his person, are complete and true. The User shall be held fully liable for providing false data under applicable law.
4. Registration and identity verification (KYC) (including the creation of a Customer Account for an Organization) on DoxyChain are free of charge.
6. The User must not provide unauthorized persons (third parties) with the possibility to use the Account, including disclosure of the password used to access the Account. The User is obliged to keep the password to the Account secret and to protect it against disclosure. The User shall be obliged to inform the Administrator without delay in the event of loss or takeover of the Account access data by third parties. The User is also obliged to explain the circumstances of the acquisition of such data.
7. In case of any changes to the data placed in the Account, the User is obliged to immediately update them in the settings inside the DoxyChain platform available on the DoxyChain website. User shall bear all responsibility in case of providing or maintaining incomplete, outdated or false data.
II. Creating a Customer Account with DoxyChain for Organizations
1. When using DoxyChain, Users may act within the scope of their authority (including power of attorney) – also in the name and on behalf of the Organization. To this end, Users, having registered and verified their identity (KYC) on DoxyChain, may then create a Customer Account for the Organization they represent by completing the electronic form available on DoxyChain and submitting a statement on behalf of the represented Organisation to accept these Regulations and undertake to abide by them to observe them.
2. The user within the established Client Account for the Organization acts as the Administrator of the Customer Account and therefore has the following rights:
a) entering, accessing, updating Organization data,
b) ordering paid services provided under DoxyChain,
c) creating “Workspace” workgroups and assigning End Users to these groups,
d) granting, monitoring, limiting or blocking access to End User Accounts. The Administrator is not responsible for the internal management or administration of the Customer Account by such User.
3. Third Customer Account is prohibited to set up the data of other entities, without the authority to represent them or the proper authorization from persons authorized to act on behalf of these entities. The Administrator is not responsible for illegal activities and documents signed by unauthorized users.
4. If a Customer Account is established, it is the Organization as the Customer who is liable to the Administrator for the use of the services provided under DoxyChain by both the User who is the Administrator of the Customer Account and the End Users assigned to that Customer Account. Organization shall obtain and maintain all End User consents necessary to enable Administrator to provide the Services under DoxyChain.
III. Provision of the End User in DoxyChain
1. In order to assign an End User to a workgroup (Workspace) created by the Customer and thus add the End User to the Customer Account, the Customer, via DoxyChain, sends an invitation to the email address indicated by the Customer to join the Customer Account in DoxyChain. The person with this email address receives the activation link necessary to register the End User. The tap person confirms his or her identity and willingness to register with DoxyChain by clicking on the activation link referring him or her to DoxyChain and confirms that he or she has read these Terms and Conditions and agrees to abide by their terms as they relate to End Users.
2. The End User may then use the services provided by the Administrator under DoxyChain to the extent of the privileges granted by the Customer.
3. If an End User: (a) violates the provisions of these Terms and/or the law, or (b) uses the Services in a manner that exceeds the authority granted to it, the Administrator may request the Customer to suspend or terminate such End User's Account. If the Client fails to suspend or cancel the End User's account, the Administrator may do so on its own. The foregoing rights do not exclude Customer's liability to Administrator and third parties for the use of DoxyChain by its End Users, nor do they relieve End Users of their obligation to comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
§ 4 Services provided by DoxyChain
1. DoxyChain is a decentralized solution with microservices architecture backed by blockchain technology. It is a customized blockchain with authority, created by the Administrator. DoxyChain uses the Proof of Authority consensus (a consensus implemented by the DoxyChain contributors).
2. The Administrator through DoxyChain provides the following services to the Customer:
a) Electronic User Identification – involving the acquisition, storage and provision of information on the manner in which the User's personal data has been verified and the presentation of the User's status, on the basis of which entities that are contractors of the Customer weigh the reliability of the User, including his due authorization to represent the Organization.
b) Electronic Signing of Documents – consisting in confirmation of the submission declarations of will by Customers and End Users, including consensual declarations of will made to each other by Customers for the purpose of concluding an agreement or End Users for the purpose of accepting (authorizing) the content of a document, respectively, and creating on this basis on behalf of the Customer an electronic signature, an advanced electronic signature, respectively, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014. By selecting the “Sign” option, a declaration of intent is made.
c) Storage and Sharing of Electronic Documents – consisting of storing documents on DoxyChain's servers and making documents available to Users.
d) Digital Verifier of Documents – consisting of the possibility of verifying the authenticity of the signatures submitted by the User.
e) Permanent Digital Document Carrier – consisting of storing or transmitting a document online in a manner that prevents its modification and allows access to information in the future, for a period of time appropriate to the purposes for which the information is used, allowing the reproduction of stored information in an unchanged form, also with the option to submit a confirmation of the content by the Client upon receipt of the document.
f) Creating Workspace – enabling team collaboration within a created workgroup, acting as an instant messenger enabling communication with the possibility of uploading and managing files.
3. In the event that the provision of a specific service, available within DoxyChain, requires the action of a specialized entity (in particular a qualified trust service provider), then these services will be provided by specialized entities, under the terms and conditions separately and specifically defined for the service in question, of which Users will be informed before using such service.
4. DoxyChain reserves the right to enter into separate agreements with qualified electronic signature providers.
5. Customers may use the DoxyChain name in documents to be signed, executed or transmitted by the DoxyChain system.
§ 5 Payments
1. Selected services in the DoxyChain system may be chargeable, in connection with which access to them is possible only upon payment by the Customer to the Administrator of the fee due for the use of chargeable Services, determined according to the Price List current as of the date of placing an order for these services. In the case of recurring payments, the Administrator shall indicate the fees due for a given Billing Period.
2. The Client will be informed about the amount of the fee before it is incurred, in the form of an appropriate message requiring the User's approval and in the form of the Price List, which can be found on the website www.doxychain.com.
3. Customers will be issued electronic invoices. An electronic invoice will be sent to the Client's e-mail address provided during Registration. By creating a Client Account, the Client simultaneously agrees to receive invoices in electronic form.
4. The Customer is obliged to make an upfront payment for the chosen package of paid services, no later than on the date specified in the order / order confirmation. Lack of payment shall result in the non-starting or suspension of services to the Customer.
5. The price list is an integral part of these Regulations.
§6 Use of DoxyChain
I. General provisions
1. The Customer may use his/her Customer Account in order to:
a) use the services provided by the Administrator as part of DoxyChain,in particular in terms of: (i) making declarations of intent on behalf of the Customer, (ii) creating workgroups (Workspace) to streamline internal workflow, (iii) adding/removing End Users, and (iv) granting them rights, as well as modifying/restricting or deleting them,
b) ordering paid services provided by the Administrator as part of DoxyChain.
2. The Customer (Customer Account Administrator) may designate other Users who will be granted access to the rights referred to in paragraph 1 and define their role in the process of managing Customer Account.
3. The End User may use their End User Account:
a) to make statements on behalf of the Customer, within the scope of its authority,
b) to participate in the workflow process within the Workspace workgroup assigned to him/her, within the scope of the rights assigned to him/her for this purpose by the Customer.
II. Electronic Signing of Documents
1. Both Customers (Customer Account Administrators) and End Users within their Accounts have the ability to send Documents consisting of electronic files containing information that is the subject of the declaration of intent.
2. As part of the service provided, the Customer may use the following file formats: PDF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, ZIP, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX found in the section (“Files”). The maximum size of one file that may be added by the User to the DoxyChain system is [1GB]. The Administrator reserves the right not to be able to open or view files due to unfamiliarity with the format.
3. All persons designated to make declarations of intent should be duly authorized to represent the Client. The Administrator shall not be liable for improper form of representation of the Client, as well as for lack of proper authorization or exceeding the authorization to represent the Client by the Users.
4. By confirming the “Sign” option the User makes a declaration of will to the content expressed and contained in the document, and the document is treated as signed by the User.
5. The Administrator assumes that the declaration of will by confirming the “Signature” option is made by the person who provided his/her data during the Registration process.
6. When all entities indicated by the User as the signatories confirm the “Sign” option, the content of the document is approved, and if the document is a contract, the contract is concluded in the wording defined by the content of the approved document. The moment the agreement is concluded is the moment the last signatory confirms the “Sign” option.
7. In the Account of each of the signing Users an electronic version of the document will appear together with annotations about the dates and methods of affixing signatures and all other actions related to work on a given File and with the data of the Users who signed the document.
8. At any moment the Users will be able to verify the actions which have been created on the File, each action will be appropriately noted.
§ 7 Protection of personal data
⦁ In relation to Personal Data, other than that mentioned in paragraph 1 above, collected and processed by the Client via the DoxyChain website (e.g. Personal Data contained in the Documents), the Data Controller within the meaning of Article 4(7) GDPR is the Client. The Customer therefore entrusts the Administrator with the processing of this data only to the extent that it is stored on DoxyChain's servers as it is necessary for the Customer's use of the DoxyChain service. The provisions of paragraphs 2-15 of this section constitute a contract of entrustment for the processing of personal data within the meaning of Article 28(3) GDPR.
⦁ The Administrator declares that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the personal data entrusted to him, referred to in paragraph 2 above, in particular, but not exclusively, that he has applied technical and organizational measures
referred to in Article 32 of the GDPR which ensure the protection of the processed personal data against their unauthorized disclosure, takeover by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the GDPR, and against alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
⦁ The Controller declares and ensures that he has developed and implemented a Personal Data protection and processing policy which complies with the requirements of GDPR and which describes the way the Personal Data are processed and the technical and organizational measures applied which enable adequate protection of the Personal Data in accordance with section 3 above, and that he will process the entrusted Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
⦁ The Administrator represents and warrants that access to the entrusted Personal Data shall be provided only to persons authorized to do so on the basis of written authorizations to process the data, who have signed an obligation to keep the entrusted Personal Data confidential prior to commencing the processing, taking into account that the said obligation exists also after termination of the Agreement and employment with the Administrator.
⦁ The Administrator undertakes to keep confidential and ensure secrecy (as referred to in Article 28(3)(b) of the GDPR) of the Personal Data processed and the ways in which they are secured – by the persons it authorises to process Personal Data in order to enable the use of DoxyChain, both during their employment with the Processor Entity and after its termination. For this purpose, the Processor Entity will only allow data processing by persons who have been authorized to process the data entrusted with this Trust Agreement and have signed an undertaking to keep the personal data and the methods of securing them confidential.
⦁ The Administrator undertakes to assist the Customer through appropriate technical and organisational measures to comply with the obligation to respond to requests from the data subject and to comply with the obligations set out in Articles 32 to 36 of the GDPR.
⦁ Upon termination of the Customer's use of DoxyChain's services, the Controller undertakes to return any personal data or delete any existing copies thereof, unless applicable law (including EU law) allows personal data to be retained for a longer period, in which case the return or permanent deletion of personal data, will take place after such period.
⦁ The Customer shall be entitled to audit the processing of Personal Data in order to verify whether the Administrator fulfils the obligations set out in this paragraph (i.e. the data processing outsourcing agreement), upon prior agreement of the date and scope thereof. The Client shall be obliged to cover the costs incurred by the Administrator in connection with the audit.
⦁ The Customer has the right to object to the Administrator's Subcontractor. However, this may imply the inability to continue using DoxyChain, and thus the discontinuation of the provision of services by the Administrator under DoxyChain to the Customer, if the subcontractor in question is a key entity for ensuring the proper functioning of the DoxyChain service.
⦁ Whenever an incident occurs in connection with the processing of entrusted Personal Data by the Administrator, consisting in particular of their disclosure to unauthorized persons or the Administrator shall immediately provide the Client with information about the identified breach, including information necessary for the Client to report the data protection breach to the supervisory authority in accordance with Article 33(3) of the GDPR. Moreover, in case of breach, the Administrator is obliged to take all possible measures to prevent the effects of the breach or to minimize its effects.
⦁ The Administrator shall not be liable for data protection violations resulting directly from the Client's activities in the DoxyChain service, in particular if the Document containing personal data is made available to an incorrect recipient (unauthorized person).
⦁ In the event that the Customer or End Users assigned to the Customer's Account use the DoxyChain service in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations or applicable laws, the Administrator may process the Personal Data entrusted to it to the extent necessary to determine the Customer's liability.
⦁ Users' Personal Data may be transferred to other Users in a situation where it is necessary for communication purposes and to conclude or perform an agreement, concluded through any available tools and other services within the DoxyChain system.
⦁ The provisions of paragraphs 2-15 of this section shall not apply to the Customer, being a Consumer, who processes personal data as part of activities of a purely personal or domestic nature.
§ 8 Responsibility of the Administrator
⦁ The Administrator is not responsible for the Clients' and Users' behaviour or for improper performance or non-performance of their actual or legal activities in connection with the documents processed within the DoxyChain system, as well as shall not be liable for the consequences of actions taken by Clients, Users, End Users and third parties, and constituting a violation of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, the law or good morals.
⦁ The Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords and User Accounts and for managing access to End User Accounts. The Administrator shall not be liable for internal
management or administration by the Customer (including the Customer Account Administrator) of both the Customer Account and the End User Accounts assigned to it.
⦁ The Administrator shall not be held liable for non-conclusion or invalidity of agreements concluded between the Clients that are the result of actions or omissions of the Users representing them, in particular due to lack of proper authorization to represent the Client or lack of selection of appropriate type of signature for the form of legal action in which the agreement should be concluded in order to achieve the legal effects expressed therein.
⦁ Administrator is not responsible for the content of the Files stored and made available in the DoxyChain system.
⦁ The Administrator shall not be liable for the accuracy and reliability of information provided by the Users, nor for the Users' ability to be the subject of legal actions.
⦁ The Administrator shall not be liable for any errors, illegal activities occurring during the Registration process.
⦁ In the event that the actions of the Customer or the User representing him violate the provisions of the Regulations, the provisions of the applicable law, the rights of other Customers, Users or third parties, as well as in other justified cases where the Account or the User's activity within DoxyChain requires additional data verification, the Administrator may:
a) suspend the Customer's or End User's Account for a definite or indefinite period of time;
b) restrict, for a definite or indefinite period of time, the functionality of the Customer's Account or the End User's Account with respect to access to particular services provided under DoxyChain;
c) make the use of DoxyChain dependent on the User's confirmation of its credibility in a manner indicated by the Administrator;
d) verify the accuracy of the User's data in a manner freely chosen by the Administrator.
⦁ Regardless of the suspension of the Account, the Customer bears full responsibility for his actions and omissions that are the basis for the suspension of the Account, in particular, bears full liability for damages to the Administrator or other liability provided by the provisions of the applicable law.
⦁ The Administrator shall be liable on general terms for damage caused by failure to perform or improper performance of his obligations under these Terms, excluding lost profits. In relation to entrepreneurs, the Administrator's liability is limited to damage caused by intentional action or gross negligence.
§ 9 Complaints
⦁ The Client may lodge a complaint in writing to the following address: DoxyChain Sp. z o.o., ul. Prosta 20, 00-850 Warsaw or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints should include at least the e-mail address provided by the User during Account Registration, a description of the reported.
⦁ The Administrator may request the complainant to complete the complaint in the indicated scope and within the indicated time limit if the Administrator deems it appropriate and necessary to clarify the matter. If the time limit expires without effect, the complaint cannot be investigated and shall be dismissed. The act of summoning the User to supplement the complaint interrupts the time limit for its examination. This provision is without prejudice to mandatory provisions of law to the extent to which they grant broader protection to consumers.
⦁ The Administrator shall consider a complaint within 14 days of the date of its receipt in a proper form, with the reservation that the Administrator may refuse to consider complaints submitted after 90 days from the date of disclosure of the causes for the complaint.
⦁ A response to a complaint is sent only to the e-mail address assigned to the User's Account.
In particularly justified cases the Administrator may send a reply to another e-mail address indicated by the complainant, which is not assigned to the Account of the user submitting the complaint.
§ 10 Duration of the contract and possibility of its termination
⦁ As soon as the User registers on the DoxyChain platform, a contract comes into for an indefinite period of time, which the Administrator regards as an agreement concluded with the User acting on his/her own behalf, which shall be governed by consumer law to the extent not covered by not regulated in these Terms, the provisions of consumer law shall apply. Nevertheless, at the moment of creation by this User of a Customer Account for the Organization in accordance with § 3 points 8 - 11 of the Regulations, a new agreement for an indefinite period of time shall be concluded between the Administrator and that Organisation 22 (as a Customer), while the existing agreement with this User is automatically terminated automatically, without any additional declarations being made in this respect.
⦁ The Customer, acting on his/her rights as a consumer, who has completed the Registration, but has not used the services provided electronically by the Administrator within the framework of DoxyChain, may withdraw from such a contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of registration. Withdrawal may be made by a statement submitted to the Administrator
in writing, sent to the Administrator's address or by e-mail to email@example.com. A model of the appropriate declaration is available on the website www.doxychain.com.
⦁ The customer may use the free DoxyChain services for an indefinite period until the limits for free services as set out in the Price List are exhausted.
⦁ The customer uses the chargeable services of DoxyChain in the billing period chosen by the customer available in the Price List.
⦁ The Customer may terminate the Agreement at any time, provided that if the Customer uses paid services, the Agreement is only terminated with effect from the end of the billing period for these services. Payments are non-refundable. The administrator does not refund or cancel payments for non-use of the services purchased by the client in full on the DoxyChain service. The termination of the Agreement is declared by the Customer using the “Delete Customer Account on DoxyChain” function. The Customer shall retain access to the DoxyChain service until the end of the billing period for these services. At the end of the billing period, the Customer's account is automatically deleted unless the Customer has ordered other paid services by that time, which is equivalent to withdrawing the declaration The Agreement is terminated and the Agreement is continued.
⦁ For important reasons for which the Administrator is not responsible, the Agreement may be terminated by the Administrator by giving seven days' notice.
§ 11 Final provisions
⦁ The Administrator may make changes to the Terms and Conditions and the Price List, the Administrator may also update DoxyChain. The change takes effect on the date indicated by the Administrator, which may not be shorter than 14 days from the moment the changed Terms and Conditions are available. Use of the services provided by the Administrator under DoxyChain after the changes take effect is tantamount to the Customer's acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions. If the Customer does not agree to the new terms and conditions of the Terms and Conditions (including the Price List), the Customer may resign from using the services provided by the Administrator within DoxyChain within 14 days of receiving notification of the changes by using the “Delete account in DoxyChain” function.
⦁ You will be notified the first time you log on to DoxyChain of any changes and of your ability to accept them. Failure to accept changes to the DoxyChain system shall be tantamount to termination of the Agreement with the Administrator.
⦁ The agreement concluded through Wolters Kluwer Polska Sp. z o.o. may be terminated in writing by the 14th day of the month preceding the end of the current subscription period. The agreement shall then be terminated at the end of the current subscription period. The termination notice should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
⦁ The contract between the Client and the Administrator, the subject of which services provided by the Administrator as part of DoxyChain, shall be governed by Polish law.
⦁ Any disputes related to the services provided by the Administrator within the DoxyChain system shall be resolved by a court with jurisdiction over the Administrator's registered office.
⦁ If some of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unlawful, the remaining provisions shall remain valid.
⦁ In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of commonly applicable law, including the Civil Code, the Act on provision of services by electronic means and Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93/EC shall apply.
⦁ These Regulations shall be effective as of 1 May 2021.
Od dnia 25 maja 2018 r. wszystkie podmioty przetwarzające dane osobowe, zobowiązane są do stosowania Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (dalej „RODO”).
W związku z powyższym administrator niniejszego serwisu internetowego www.doxychain.com (dalej
„Serwis DoxyChain”), którym jest DoxyChain spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością z siedzibą w Warszawie, adres: ul. Żelazna 59, 00-848 Warszawa, wpisaną do rejestru przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem KRS 0000805663, NIP: 7010946739, REGON: 384458655 (dalej „DoxyChain”), dla spełnienia obowiązku informacyjnego określonego w art. 13 i 14 RODO informuje, że do danych osobowych Użytkowników Serwisu DoxyChain znajdują zastosowanie postanowienia niniejszej Polityki prywatności (dalej „Polityka Prywatności”).
W niniejszej Polityce Prywatności pragniemy przedstawić Ci informacje o nas oraz o charakterze, zakresie i celach przetwarzania danych, a tym samym zaznajomić Cię z przetwarzaniem Twoich danych osobowych w ramach Serwisu DoxyChain.
DoxyChain szanuje prawo Użytkowników do prywatności i oświadcza, że dokłada wszelkich starań, aby nie gromadzić żadnych danych oprócz tych, które są konieczne do prawidłowego funkcjonowania Serwisu DoxyChain lub tych, których gromadzenie ma na celu zwiększenie użyteczności Serwisu DoxyChain.
Serwis DoxyChain korzysta z plików cookies. Informacje o tym, czym są i sposobach wykorzystywania plików cookies możesz znaleźć w zakładce „Polityka cookies".
W trosce o bezpieczeństwo Twoich danych osobowych wdrożyliśmy procedury, które mają zapobiec naruszeniu ich bezpieczeństwa oraz są zgodne z obowiązującym prawem, w szczególności z:
Administrator przykłada najwyższą wagę do ochrony prywatności i poufności Twoich danych osobowych w ramach Serwisu DoxyChain oraz z najwyższą starannością dobiera i stosuje środki techniczne i organizacyjne, mające zapewnić ich należytą ochronę. DoxyChain zabezpiecza Twoje dane osobowe przed ich udostępnieniem osobom nieupoważnionym, utratą, zniszczeniem lub nieuprawnioną modyfikacją, jak również przed ich przetwarzaniem z naruszeniem obowiązujących przepisów prawa.
Korzystając z Serwisu DoxyChain przyjmujesz do wiadomości i akceptujesz gromadzenie, przechowywanie, wykorzystywanie, ujawnianie i inne wykorzystanie Twoich danych osobowych przez DoxyChain na warunkach przewidzianych w niniejszej Polityce Prywatności. Przetwarzanie Twoich Danych Osobowych jest niezbędne do wykonania naszych zobowiązań umownych wobec Ciebie i świadczenia Ci naszej Usługi na warunkach przewidzianych w zaakceptowanym przez Ciebie Regulaminie DoxyChain, jak również dla naszych potrzeb biznesowych.
Tak więc, przetwarzamy Twoje dane w następujących celach i na następujących podstawach:
Aby móc zawrzeć i wykonać umowę zawartą z Tobą lub Klientem, w mieniu lub na rzecz którego korzystasz z serwisu DoxyChain, a tym samym świadczyć usługi w ramach Serwisu DoxyChain, wymagamy podania przez Ciebie następujących danych osobowych:
DoxyChain może również pozyskiwać następujące kategorie danych:
Odbiorcami Twoich danych osobowych mogą być:
Uznając to za właściwe, podejmiemy próbę powiadomienia Cię o prawnie uzasadnionych
żądaniach udostępnienia Twoich danych, chyba że jest to zabronione na mocy prawa lub decyzji sądowej lub jeżeli żądanie jest pilne. Możemy zakwestionować takie żądania, jeżeli uznamy, że są one zbyt szerokie, nieprecyzyjne lub bezprawne.
Okres przetwarzania. Przetwarzamy Twoje dane tak długo, jak korzystasz z Serwisu DoxyChain. Jeżeli zaprzestaniesz korzystania z naszych usług, nie żądając usunięcia swoich danych, będziemy je przechowywać do momentu likwidacji Twojego konta w Serwisie DoxyChain.
Okres przechowywania. Jeżeli postanowisz zlikwidować swoje konto, wszystkie Twoje Dane będące w posiadaniu DoxyChain zostaną usunięte, z wyjątkiem Danych potrzebnych do spełnienia przez DoxyChain obowiązków prawnych wynikających z przepisów prawa oraz dochowania ustawowych okresów przedawnienia. Nie zostaną one usunięte, a jedynie w niezbędnym zakresie zminimalizowane. Dane te będą przechowywane nie dłużej niż do końca roku kalendarzowego, w którym upływa najdłuższy możliwy na gruncie stosownych przepisów prawa okres przedawnienia potencjalnych roszczeń z tytułu cywilnoprawnej odpowiedzialności kontraktowej lub deliktowej, związanych ze współpracą w ramach Serwisu DoxyChain.
Wycofanie zgody. W każdej chwili możesz wycofać swoją zgodę – w przypadkach wymagających udzielenia zgody na przetwarzanie – na przyszłe przetwarzanie danych. Nie wpływa to jednak na zgodność z prawem przetwarzania danych na podstawie zgody udzielonej przed jej wycofaniem. W pewnych przypadkach możemy kontynuować przetwarzanie Twoich danych po wycofaniu zgody, jeżeli posiadamy do tego inną podstawę prawną lub jeżeli wycofanie przez Ciebie zgody było ograniczone do określonych czynności przetwarzania.
Prawo dostępu. Przysługuje Ci prawo do uzyskania (i) potwierdzenia, czy przetwarzamy Twoje dane, a jeżeli tak, (ii) bardziej szczegółowych informacji o tych danych. Bardziej szczegółowe dane obejmują m.in. cele przetwarzania, kategorie Danych, potencjalnych odbiorców czy okres przechowywania.
Prawo do sprostowania. Przysługuje Ci prawo do sprostowania przez nas nieprawidłowych dotyczących Ciebie Danych. Jeżeli przetwarzane przez nas Dane nie są prawidłowe, poprawimy je bez zbędnej zwłoki i powiadomimy Cię o naniesieniu tych poprawek. Uwaga: (i) wiele danych możesz poprawić w ustawieniach.
Prawo do usunięcia. Przysługuje Ci prawo do usunięcia dotyczących Ciebie Danych, które przechowujemy. Jeżeli tak postanowisz, przejdź do ustawień swojego konta na Systemie. Usunięcie Danych może ograniczyć lub uniemożliwić korzystanie z Systemu.
Prawo do przeniesienia danych. Przysługuje Ci prawo do: (i) otrzymania kopii Twoich Danych w uporządkowanym, powszechnie używanym i nadającym się do odczytu maszynowego formacie, oraz (ii) przesłania tych Danych innemu Administratorowi danych bez przeszkód z naszej strony.
Prawo do wniesienia sprzeciwu. Przysługuje Ci prawo do wniesienia w każdej chwili sprzeciwu wobec przetwarzania Danych, którego podstawą prawną jest nasz uzasadniony interes. Dotyczy to także profilowania w oparciu o te postanowienia. Masz także prawo do wniesienia sprzeciwu wobec przetwarzania Danych do celów marketingowych.
Prawo do ograniczenia przetwarzania. W następujących przypadkach masz prawo ograniczenia przetwarzania przez nas Twoich Danych:
Skorzystanie z Twoich praw. W celu realizacji praw jak również w razie pytań dotyczących zasad prywatności i przetwarzania danych osobowych u Administratora należy kontaktować się w następujący sposób:
Prawo do złożenia skargi. Przysługuje Ci również prawo do wniesienia skargi do Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych w razie uznania, że przetwarzanie Twoich danych osobowych narusza przepisy RODO.
Twoje dane osobowe mogą być przekazywane poza Europejski Obszar Gospodarczy (EOG) podmiotom spełniającym odpowiedni stopień ochrony, poprzez:
Twoje dane osobowe będą przetwarzane w sposób zautomatyzowany (w tym w formie profilowania), jednakże nie będzie to wywoływać wobec Ciebie żadnych skutków prawnych lub w podobny sposób istotnie wpływać na Twoją sytuację.
Okresowo dokonujemy przeglądu i aktualizujemy Politykę prywatności, aby dopasować ją do zmian wynikających z naszej bieżącej działalności biznesowej. Zawsze możesz sprawdzić datę zawiadomienia dotyczącego prywatności, aby się dowiedzieć, kiedy ostatnio dokonaliśmy zmian. Powiadomimy Cię, gdy dokonamy znacznych zmian, o których powinieneś/powinnaś wiedzieć.
§ 1 Definicje
§ 2 Postanowienia ogólne
1. Regulamin określa zasady i warunki świadczenia usług drogą elektroniczną przez Administratora w ramach serwisu DoxyChain. Warunki Regulaminu są prawnie wiążącą umową między Klientem a Administratorem.
2. Korzystanie z platformy DoxyChain wymaga od Użytkowników dysponowania systemem teleinformatycznym spełniającym co najmniej następujące wymagania techniczne:
3. Korzystanie z niektórych funkcjonalności systemu DoxyChain może wymagać spełnienia dodatkowych warunków, w szczególności w przypadku korzystania z zaawansowanych rozwiązań elektronicznych.
4. Zarówno Klient jak i Użytkownik końcowy korzystając z DoxyChain zobowiązani są do powstrzymania się od jakichkolwiek działań o charakterze bezprawnym, nielegalnym, sprzecznym z dobrymi obyczajami i zasadami współżycia społecznego, a w szczególności od:
5. Klienci (w tym Administrator Konta Klienta) oraz Użytkownicy Końcowi mają dostęp do swoich Kont i kontrolę nad nimi. Aby zapewnić sobie kontrolę nad Kontem oraz zapobiec przejęciu Konta przez nieuprawnione osoby, nie powinni nikomu ujawniać hasła ani szczegółów dotyczących wybranej metody płatności. Klienci są odpowiedzialni za aktualizację i poprawność przekazanych Administratorowi informacji dotyczących ich Kont.
6. Administrator zastrzega sobie prawo do likwidacji lub zawieszenia Konta Klienta i/lub Konta Użytkownika Końcowego, gdy wymagają tego względy ochrony Klienta, Użytkownika Końcowego Użytkownika, lub firmy DoxyChain przed skutkami kradzieży tożsamości lub innych działań niezgodnych z prawem.
7. Klienci (w tym Administrator Konta Klienta) oraz Użytkownicy Końcowi zobowiązują się korzystać z serwisu DoxyChain, w tym ze wszystkich związanych z nim usług i funkcji, zgodnie z obowiązującymi zasadami przewidzianymi w niniejszym Regulaminie oraz przepisami prawa, przestrzegając też innych obowiązujących ograniczeń w zakresie korzystania z serwisu DoxyChain i świadczonych w jego ramach usług. Ponadto, Klienci (w tym Administratorzy Konta Organizacji) oraz Użytkownicy Końcowi zobowiązują się nie zamieszczać, publikować, wysyłać pocztą elektroniczną ani nie przesyłać żadnych materiałów, które mogłyby zakłócić, zablokować czy ograniczyć funkcjonalność oprogramowania lub sprzętu komputerowego czy też sprzętu telekomunikacyjnego powiązanego z serwisem DoxyChain, takich jak wirusy lub inne kody, pliki bądź programy komputerowe. W przypadku naruszenia przez Klienta (w tym Administratora Konta Organizacji), lub Użytkownika Końcowego postanowień niniejszego Regulaminu lub niezgodnego z prawem korzystania z serwisu DoxyChain, Administrator zastrzega sobie prawo do wyłączenia lub ograniczenia dostępu takiego Klienta, Użytkownika i/lub Użytkownika Końcowego do serwisu DoxyChain.
8. Klienci (w tym Administrator Konta Klienta) oraz Użytkownicy Końcowi nie mogą korzystać ze swoich Kont w sposób niezgodny z charakterem i przeznaczeniem usług świadczonych przez Administratora w ramach DoxyChain oraz w sposób zakłócający korzystanie z tych usług.
9. W przypadku naruszenia przez Klienta (w tym Administratora Konta Klienta) lub Użytkownika Końcowego warunków Regulaminu, przepisów prawa lub dobrych obyczajów, Administrator może rozwiązać umowę z Klientem bądź zawiesić jej wykonywanie w ramach określonego Konta. W szczególności dotyczy to sytuacji, w której Użytkownik pobrał lub wykorzystał w jakimkolwiek zakresie dostępne w ramach DoxyChain materiały bez zgody Administratora.
10. Zabronione jest jakiekolwiek agregowanie i przetwarzanie danych oraz innych informacji dostępnych w DoxyChain w celu ich dalszego udostępniania osobom trzecim w ramach innych serwisów internetowych, jak i poza Internetem. Zabronione jest również wykorzystywanie oznaczeń DoxyChain, w tym charakterystycznych elementów grafiki, bez zgody Administratora.
§ 3 Rejestracja i weryfikacja tożsamości (KYC) w DoxyChain
§ 4 Usługi świadczone w ramach DoxyChain
§ 5 Płatności
§6 Korzystanie z serwisu DoxyChain
§ 7 Ochrona danych osobowych
§ 8 Odpowiedzialność Administratora
§ 9 Reklamacje
§ 10 Okres obowiązywania umowy i możliwość jej rozwiązania
§ 11 Postanowienia końcowe