Accreditation / Certificates
DoxyChain & SEP
DoxyChain helps SEP, Association of Polish Electrical Engineers, maximize on security and automation with blockchain based certificates.
SEP's current accreditation process is facing several challenges, including a lack of a secure system for issuing, managing, and archiving accreditations. The manual and unstructured process of issuing accreditations is time-consuming and prone to errors. Accreditations issued on paper/ PDF format can also be easily counterfeited, making it difficult to determine their validity. Furthermore, the inability to suspend or revoke these accreditations means that even if an accredited organization no longer meets the requirements, the paper/ PDF document will not reflect this.
SEP BBJ is Poland's oldest and largest fully independent institution for conformity assessment of electrical products. SEP offers testing and issues accreditations and certificates for manufacturers and suppliers of electrical products. SEP also performs training for professionals in the field of electrical engineering.
With DoxyChain's easy-to-use platform security and automation are all taken care of. SEP is now able to create forge-proof certificates and avoid 100% of fraud and counterfeits. DoxyChain has greatly improved the accreditation management process for SEP and offers a straight forward path for the future of companies that issue accreditations.
What are some of the other benefits?
- One system to manage full accreditation lifecycle including traceability with our online Explorer.
- SEP has been able to reduce issuing time by 70%.
- With DoxyChain, SEP can scale up activities using API automation.
- SEP can suspend / revoke accreditations thus offering real verifiability.
- SEP now offers compliant, secure and valid accreditations each time.
- Improved reputation and credibility in the accreditation industry.
- Eco-friendly; pocket-friendly. No prints, no delivery time.
DoxyChain is a one-stop-shop for certificates. The platform uses blockchain technology making certificates immutable and tamper-proof. SEP's success story with DoxyChain is a clear indication of how accreditation companies can benefit from a secure digital solution that provides both company and user with real accountability on each certificate.