Level up on security and efficiency with DoxyChain eSign solution.
The difference between a blockchain-based e-signature and a regular solution is the enhanced level of security the former ensures.
DoxyChain is a more trusted alternative to Docusign, Pandadoc and other web2 solutions. With the signature timestamp on the blockchain and full transparent history of actions, no centralized authority can manipulate the document.
We deliver a blockchain-based legally valid advanced electronic signature that is 100% compliant with all major regulations like eIDAS, the Durable Medium Directive, GDPR.
Our signatures can be self-verified at any time in the Verifier. There is no need for a 3rd-party audit or opinion.
DoxyChain e-signature can be used for both personal and business purposes. The system is abstract enough to add and sign any document. The only documents that are signed on our platform are not legally binding are those that should be drawn up in the presence of a notary.
1. Immutability — blockchain technology guarantees that all actions performed on the document will be indisputably secured. Thanks to this, our system is fully transparent.
2. Privacy — archived documents will be safe, and stored independently in several locations in the European Economic Area. What is more user activities within the DoxyChain system are secured and executed by smart contracts. Blockchain is not only used as a database - instead, smart contracts manage all business logic.
3. Time savings by collaborating on a contract with a B2B/B2C client or within a team and minimizing printing and document storage costs.
4. (*) Interoperability — possibility to connect with other blockchains.
5. (*) Ownership — user data in their own hands.
1. Create an account on the platform by providing an email address and phone number (two-step verification).
2. Add a new document with an e-signature.
3. Upload the selected files of which the document will consist. We accept files in PDF, DOC/X, JPG, PNG and ZIP formats. If the file to be signed is in another format, it should be zipped.
4. The system adds the document to the blockchain network and displays a screen to invite recipients.
5. You can invite signers to the document both from inside your workspace and from outside by entering their email addresses. You can also invite users in other roles: viewer and administrator. This can be useful if you want to grant access to the document to the auditing entity.
6. People designated by the document administrator can join the document after logging into the system and signing it.
7. Once signed by all, the document assumes the state of being signed.
8. If the document you added is wrong or another party doesn't want to sign it, both the signer and the administrator can reject it.
9. You can download the original files from which the document is composed.
10. You can also download the document card which is the legal confirmation of the signatures on the blockchain.
Our blockchain, which is built on Tendermint Core, is unique in the world. It was designed to have business processes in which broadly understood documents appear.
You can also add users in other roles, such as viewers. Blockchain will provide us with the assurance that a person has been granted access at a specific time.
Digital signatures stored on the blockchain live independently of the object to which the signature relates, which means that the signature is stored in a tamper-proof distributed registry and not in the PDF file itself.
The blockchain-based solution uses only cryptographic records of the files of which the document is composed without interfering with its content. Classical (not blockchain-based) solutions add signatures to the original files modifying them, which is undesirable.
Yes, can be used both through a browser and through a mobile app available on iOS and Android.
We accept files in PDF, DOC/X, JPG, PNG and ZIP formats. If the file to be signed is in another format, it should be zipped.
Yes. Our blockchain-based electronic signature is legally valid and compliant with the eIDAS regulation, the Durable Medium Directive, as well as GDPR. But you have to remember that it is not a qualified signature in the terms of polish law.
DoxyChain signature, in addition to all the advantages of SES and AES signatures, gives its users, through the use of blockchain technology, an unmatched certainty of the document flow and complete security of stored documents.
The files attached to the documents are stored securely and encrypted on servers within the European Economic Area.
The ability to edit signatories is blocked when the first person signs the document. This is done to preserve the integrity of the document.
Each person signing the document must know the identities of the other signatories and they cannot be changed once the previous signers have signed. This provides assurance to all signatories that the agreed content of the document will be signed by the designees who approved it.
Remember that it is always possible to add people in the role of administrators or viewers, regardless of the status of the document.